- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Lawyer SEO Services
Get FOUND Online with Search Engine Optimization from the Law Firm SEO Experts
Looking for a lawyer SEO company with a proven track record of helping other law firms measurably improve their organic rankings and SEO? You’ve come to the right place!
In today’s digital world, when someone needs a lawyer the first place they’ll look is online. In fact, 93 percent of online experiences begin with a search engine. Not only that, but 47 percent of clicks go to the top three search results.
That’s where SEO for lawyers comes in. With tried-and-true attorney SEO tactics, your company can skyrocket through the search results to the top (which is where you should be!).
Pull up another tab on your computer (or mobile device), go to Google, and search, “law firm city, state” or, “lawyers city, state”. If you don’t see your practice listed on the first page, you’re losing business to other firms. Blue Corona can help. We specialize in digital marketing for lawyers, which means we understand the ins and outs of:
- Legal industry-specific problems
- Your prioritizations
- Your target audience
- How to get you results that align with your practice’s needs
Our team of SEO experts has extensive experience helping lawyers get more qualified website traffic and convert more website visitors into leads and clients. Better results tomorrow start with you contacting us today!
Our Process and What's Included with Our Law Firm SEO Services
Lawyer SEO companies like Blue Corona handle the day-to-day of monitoring and improving your online footprint, including making your website more visible in the search results and differentiating your brand across the web. We do this by following the process below.
1PERFORM A COMPETITIVE DIGITAL ANALYSIS
- Complete a competitive digital marketing analysis to see how you stack up against your top three competitors using our proprietary data tracking software
- Perform local SEO keyword research and identify the top sales-driving search terms and keywords in your market area and industry
- Establish your baseline for website code and structure, content, local visibility, and off-site citations, then compare it to your competitors to create an actionable, sales-driving plan
- Create actionable revenue goals and corresponding SEO plans
2OPTIMIZE WEBSITE CONTENT AND CODE
- Install advanced Google Analytics and call tracking
- Make your small business website fast, secure (optional but recommended), and mobile-friendly
- Edit your website’s code and structure to be in line with best SEO practices
- Edit and optimize your existing website pages for search visibility and creative content
- Perform conversion rate optimization on all website elements (like contact forms, buttons, navigational links) to ensure an optimal experience for your customers
3CREATE NEW WEBSITE CONTENT AND CREATIVES
- Publish targeted, well-written website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Create SEO-optimized creative content assets like infographics and videos
- Optimize and create content for voice search and digital assistants
4OPTIMIZE AND CREATE LOCAL CITATIONS (LOCAL SEO)
- Locate and audit existing citations across online directories like Yelp, Facebook, YellowPages, and industry-specific directories
- Optimize your company’s Google My Business page for your business address or service area, phone number, maps listing, and business hours
- Optimize your company’s Facebook page for local SEO best practices
- Discover, manage, and monitor local citation and backlink opportunities to build authority
5REPORT ON MEASUREMENT AND ANALYTICS
- Provide transparent revenue attribution and easy-to-understand monthly reports on the status and results of all your SEO campaigns, as well as what’s coming next
- Provide reports on tracked incoming phone calls, and analyze separately tracked phone lines for each marketing channel (optional add-on, but recommended)
- Monitor analytics on a daily basis to watch for anomalies, hacks, penalties, or other sales-damaging events
- And more
6TRACK AND TWEAK YOUR SEO CAMPAIGN
- Monitor your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitor the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitor your top-three competitors
- Monitor keyword and search trends in your industry
- Continually optimize and pivot your campaign for better performance over time
SEO Services for Lawyers
Your law firm probably gets 20 emails a day from bogus SEO companies promising to rank your law firm’s website #1 on Google. Like most things in life, if it sounds too good to be true, it typically is! With thousands of self-proclaimed “SEO experts”, it can be difficult to distinguish fact from fiction. At Blue Corona, we provide total transparency and lawyer SEO services backed by tangible data.
Three things are required if you want your website to rank above all the other lawyers:
- Your website code needs to be easy for search engines to find, read, index and rank.
- Your onsite content (copy/text) must establish your company as an authority in the legal counsel industry.
- Your offsite factors (ex. links from other authoritative sites) must be optimized to reinforce your site’s authority.
Blue Corona specializes in digital marketing for lawyers, including a turn-key SEO service to measurably improve the three ranking signals above. The end result, for many of our law firm clients, is an exponential increase in website traffic, leads, and sales!
Our Law Firm SEO Process in More Detail
Step 1: Comprehensive Website Tracking & SEO Audit
You can’t maximize what you don’t (accurately) measure. Accurate tracking is the foundation of every lawyer internet marketing service Blue Corona provides. We market our clients’ businesses as if we owned them ourselves. In order to provide you with intelligent decisions about your advertising, marketing, SEO, and website, we must first review your marketing the same way a great accountant would evaluate your financials. Most SEO companies brag about rankings and traffic. Guess what? Neither of these metrics matters if you’re not seeing increases in profit, revenue, and clients from organic searches (for terms other than your firm’s or partners’ names!).
SEO is a zero-sum game which means that in order for your website to move higher up in the organic search results, you must leapfrog websites which are currently perceived to be better optimized than your site. One of the most common questions business owners ask us is, “how much SEO do I need?” You can’t (intelligently) answer this question without first doing a thorough analysis of the other lawyer websites and firms in your area.
A typical lawyer SEO audit includes:
- A business intake so that our account managers see your business from an owner’s perspective
- Analytics and SEO software implementation (we use a set of tools no other SEO company has)
- Keyword research and identification
- Competitor analysis
- Analysis and evaluation of your website code, structure, and content
- Analysis and evaluation of your company’s presence online – linkscape, social media, and more
The output of our SEO audit process is an overview report and SEO strategy, which our team will present to you (allowing time for extensive Q&A).
Step 2: Foundational Improvements to Your Website
Armed with the data derived from the SEO audit process, the second step in our lawyer SEO process is to make any foundational improvements required to facilitate your ongoing SEO success. For example, to rank well on Google you need well-optimized onsite content; however, if your website is not coded and structured correctly, the search engines will never see the great content you create. If code and site structure issues are identified during the SEO audit process, you must be fixed before any content optimizations occur.
Although every situation is unique, typical foundational improvements include things like revising your website’s title and meta tags, renaming various web pages, giving your website files a more logical structure, improving your website speed (load speed is a known ranking factor), enhancing your local SEO by creating more geographically relevant content, and even recoding your website onto a content management system (CMS).
Step 3: Content Creation and Lawyer Marketing
With the right foundation in place, and armed right keywords, the next step in the SEO process is to update the content on your website and, when necessary, create new website pages. Contrary to what you might think, Google does rank websites – it ranks web PAGES. Each page of content on your site gives you an opportunity to rank for a specific set of relevant keywords.
It might be helpful to think of your website as if it were a fishing boat, each page of content is like a baited line thrown into the Internet sea of fish. More lines in the water (pages on your website) equals more fish (visits, leads and new cases!)! The content of your website must be targeted to your top keywords, but it also must establish your firm as THE authority for what you do in markets you do it (whether that’s elder, family, divorce, or another specialty law category).
Most lawyers hate creating website copy! That’s okay – Blue Corona has professional copywriters (in-house, US-based employees that work directly for Blue Corona) that specialize in creating unique, original, relevant and authoritative content specifically for the legal industry.
Step 4: Optimization of Off-Site Factors
The final step in the SEO process is to optimize your overall footprint on the web. Think of links from other authoritative websites (directory pages, local chambers of commerce or the BBB) as votes of authority or digital recommendations. More links from high-authority sites equal more search engine visibility; however, you must recognize that not all links are created equal! Buying links with the intent to manipulate Google’s ranking algorithms is forbidden and doing so can get your website banned from the search rankings. The right way to attract links to your website is to earn them by creating unique and remarkable content – content that is truly valuable to your prospective customers!
Learn more about how Blue Corona can help your law firm grow with SEO (we’ve helped a divorce and family law firm grow organic traffic for to their website by over 190 percent in one year)! Contact one of our SEO specialists today!
You may also be interested in:
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Unlike other SEO companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner. We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our law firm SEO clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and SEO, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect SEO performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software(better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
“I've been working with Blue Corona for over seven years, but before that, I was doing it all in-house. Blue Corona has impacted GAC in a way that has helped us grow in a turnkey manner. They care about your business and they're willing to work with you and really understand what your needs are as a business, and then develop a program to help you. I strongly recommend Blue Corona to any HVAC company out there.”
“Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“This has by far been the best return on investment I’ve ever seen. This has opened up another door for revenue to come in. My website has turned into my best sales rep. The company markets itself! My account manager presents all the information in a way that I can understand. She always takes my calls. She responds to my emails in a timely fashion. She helps me come up with new ideas. She is outstanding! Blue Corona provides results....”
“We are very pleased not only with the end result, but also with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project.” With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout...”
“We trust our support team at Blue Corona completely and quite frankly are involved in very little of what they do for us. They truly understand SEO and what is needed to make it work. I would say this has been the most valuable aspect of working with Blue Corona. They do so with little to no effort on our part, which allows our sales managers to focus on sales rather than SEO tasks and education. For all of these...”
“"Blue Corona measures and tracks my website and all my advertising so I know exactly what is working and what needs to be re-evaluated. They break down the data into actionable insights and clear takeaways. Before I hired them, I was getting 3 property management leads per month. Today, as a direct result of their SEO work and pay-per-click expertise, I receive over 25 leads per month and my cost per lead has actually gone down!" Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
- Free Analysis