- Competitive Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click
- Website Design
- Tracking & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Franchise Marketing
- Case Studies
- Case Studies
- Home services
- Home Design & Remodeling
- Commercial Services
Ecommerce Marketing with Paid Search
Your ecommerce website is not the only place you can sell your products online! There are many paid search platforms—including Google, Bing, Amazon, and more—to advertise your products and increase the number of transactions you get from the Web.
If you need help with your paid search shopping campaigns, Blue Corona is ready to help. Based on your goals, company size, and other factors, our PPC specialists will make recommendations for how your company can measurably improve your shopping campaigns.
Want us to optimize your existing campaign?
LET US DO A FREE ANALYSIS OF YOUR CURRENT PPC CAMPAIGNS!
Enter your website address into the box below to let our PPC experts identify opportunities for improvement:
Our PPC Process for Ecommerce Companies
Our process for PPC is similar to our approach to ecommerce marketing in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. Simply put, you can’t maximize what you fail to measure and track. Better data equals better results.
1COMPLETING A COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your products and industry
- Finding online competitors currently outranking you on the web for your services
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
2CREATING DATA-DRIVEN ADS
- Researching keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your products
- Creating copy for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy
3TRACKING YOUR PPC CAMPAIGN
- Tracking average positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through-rate
- Tracking cost-per-click
- Tracking leads, calls, sales, and revenue by campaign
4MANAGING YOUR PPC CAMPAIGN
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through-rate, and cost-per-click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
5SERVICES BEYOND PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS
- Landing page optimization
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
- LinkedIn advertising campaigns
- Paid social media marketing campaigns
Why Do Ecommerce PPC?
Your customers are searching for your products on sites like Google, Bing, and Amazon. By advertising on these platforms, you are maximizing your online real estate and increasing the likelihood of people purchasing your products. If you’re looking to sell more products, grow your business, and get more people to know your brand, a shopping campaign can help.
GOOGLE SHOPPING CAMPAIGNS
One of the most popular forms of ecommerce PPC is through Google Shopping Campaigns. With shopping campaigns, you can:
- Include photos of the product you’re selling (you can’t do this with text ads!)
- Automatically display prices, photos, and even promotions for your products
- Allow customers to easily find your products on the Google Shopping Channel
- And more
Interested in doing a Google Shopping Campaign? Contact us today! We’ll link the Google Merchant Center to your AdWords account and upload your store and product data.
Our Ecommerce Marketing Services
When you sign up for our paid search services for your ecommerce website, we’ll:
- Design your campaign strategy – Based on your goals, we will design a custom campaign strategy for you. Whether you want to sell products in parts of the United States, or the whole world, we can create a strategy that will fit your goals.
- Set up your campaigns and continually optimize them – Our PPC specialists will create campaigns based on your goals and continuously optimize them for increased transactions.
- Measure your campaign’s performance – In order to measure ecommerce performance, we set up and use tools such as Google Analytics to measure things like return on ad spend, total revenue, revenue per transaction, and total transactions.
Why Pay for Professional Ecommerce Paid Search Marketing?
Pay per click is a cost-effective way to get more qualified visitors to your ecommerce website—but only if you know what you’re doing. While PPC platforms like AdWords are self-service platforms, most business owners lack the time, expertise, and tools required to maximize their paid search ROI.
At Blue Corona, our dedicated PPC specialists have years of experience in a wide range of industries—from ecommerce to home services to professional services and more. All of our PPC specialists have been Google AdWords Certified, Google Analytics Certified, and are Bing Ads Professionals and can help with all aspects of your shopping campaign—including ecommerce tracking installation, ad copy, bid adjustment, and more.
Contact us today to get started on your shopping campaign.
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing and PPC company on the planet! Unlike other PPC companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “paid search gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our ecommerce PPC clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and paid search, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software (better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
“I've been working with Blue Corona for over seven years, but before that, I was doing it all in-house. Blue Corona has impacted GAC in a way that has helped us grow in a turnkey manner. They care about your business and they're willing to work with you and really understand what your needs are as a business, and then develop a program to help you. I strongly recommend Blue Corona to any HVAC company out there.”
“Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“PVI Office Furniture Plus Mark Hill is the president of PVI Office Furniture Plus—the largest office furniture warehouse in Maryland. In PVI’s 22 years of business, Mark has advertised his new and used furniture offerings through mailed catalogs, cable TV commercials, and radio advertisements. It wasn’t until June 2013 that Mark decided to enlist Blue Corona’s help in using the Web to grow his business. The Problem PVI was doing no lead tracking, and their website was poorly optimized for...”
“McCormick Paints With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Delaware, McCormick Paints has been the preferred paint manufacturer and retailer of choice for architects and designers, painting contractors, commercial builders, residential builders, property managers, and homeowners in the Mid-Atlantic for over 50 years. The Problem McCormick Paints needed a website that would help showcase their product offers to their range of target audiences, including commercial builders, property managers, architects, and homeowners. In addition,...”
“Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center Mark Gandy is the sales manager at Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center, a remodeling company in Delaware. Since 1963, the company has been winning over Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland homeowners over with their award winning kitchen designs and more. The Problem When Bath, Kitchen and Tile Center came to us in 2010, the company was focusing their marketing efforts on local print advertisements, magazines, and phone book, but couldn’t accurately determine their return...”
“Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty in 1989 with his wife Nancy. Today, Coakley Realty, located in Rockville, Maryland, is a full service real estate firm specializing in appraisal work, tax appeals, commercial real estate sales and leasing as well as residential sales and property management. The Problem One of Coakley's lines of business was residential third-party property management. Rory was interested in growing this segment of his business and had to create a marketing plan to do so. To generate...”
“Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom.”
“Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow.”
“My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
- Free Analysis