Ecommerce PPC Services
Increase Sales and Online Orders with Ecommerce Paid Search Services
Your ecommerce website is not the only place you can sell your products online! There are many paid search platforms—including Google, Bing, Amazon, and more—to advertise your products and increase the number of transactions you get from the Web.
If you need help with your paid search shopping campaigns, Blue Corona is ready to help. Based on your goals, company size, and other factors, our PPC specialists will make recommendations for how your company can measurably improve your shopping campaigns.
Our PPC Management Company Is a Google Premier Partner, a Distinction Reserved for the Top 3% of North American Google Partners
When you choose us, you get the peace of mind that your PPC ads are being managed by certified Google Ads (formerly Adwords) experts and Bing Ads PPC specialists. Not only that, but you get the special perk of working with a Google Premier Partner—a distinction reserved for the top three percent of Google Partner PPC companies.
Want us to optimize your existing campaign?
LET US DO A FREE ANALYSIS OF YOUR CURRENT PPC CAMPAIGNS!
Enter your website address into the box below to let our PPC experts identify opportunities for improvement:
What's Included in Your Ecommerce Paid Search Services
Our process for PPC is similar to our approach to ecommerce marketing in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. Simply put, you can’t maximize what you fail to measure and track. Better data equals better results.
1COMPLETING A COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your products and industry
- Finding online competitors currently outranking you on the web for your services
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
2CREATING DATA-DRIVEN ADS
- Researching keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your products
- Creating copy for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy
3TRACKING YOUR PPC CAMPAIGN
- Tracking average positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through-rate
- Tracking cost-per-click
- Tracking leads, calls, sales, and revenue by campaign
4MANAGING YOUR PPC CAMPAIGN
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through-rate, and cost-per-click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
5SERVICES BEYOND PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS
- Landing page optimization
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
- LinkedIn advertising campaigns
- Paid social media marketing campaigns
Why You Need Ecommerce PPC Management
Your customers are searching for your products on sites like Google, Bing, and Amazon. By advertising on these platforms, you are maximizing your online real estate and increasing the likelihood of people purchasing your products. If you’re looking to sell more products, grow your business, and get more people to know your brand, a shopping campaign can help.
GOOGLE SHOPPING CAMPAIGNS
One of the most popular forms of ecommerce PPC is through Google Shopping Campaigns. With shopping campaigns, you can:
- Include photos of the product you’re selling (you can’t do this with text ads!)
- Automatically display prices, photos, and even promotions for your products
- Allow customers to easily find your products on the Google Shopping Channel
- And more
Interested in doing a Google Shopping Campaign? Contact us today! We’ll link the Google Merchant Center to your AdWords account and upload your store and product data.
Our Ecommerce PPC Services
When you sign up for our paid search services for your ecommerce website, we’ll:
- Design your campaign strategy – Based on your goals, we will design a custom campaign strategy for you. Whether you want to sell products in parts of the United States, or the whole world, we can create a strategy that will fit your goals.
- Set up your campaigns and continually optimize them – Our PPC specialists will create campaigns based on your goals and continuously optimize them for increased transactions.
- Measure your campaign’s performance – In order to measure ecommerce performance, we set up and use tools such as Google Analytics to measure things like return on ad spend, total revenue, revenue per transaction, and total transactions.
Why Pay for Professional Ecommerce Paid Search Services?
Pay per click is a cost-effective way to get more qualified visitors to your ecommerce website—but only if you know what you’re doing. While PPC platforms like AdWords are self-service platforms, most business owners lack the time, expertise, and tools required to maximize their paid search ROI.
At Blue Corona, our dedicated PPC specialists have years of experience in a wide range of industries—from ecommerce to home services to professional services and more. All of our PPC specialists have been Google AdWords Certified, Google Analytics Certified, and are Bing Ads Professionals and can help with all aspects of your shopping campaign—including ecommerce tracking installation, ad copy, bid adjustment, and more.
Contact us today to get started on your shopping campaign.
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing and PPC company on the planet! Unlike other PPC companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “paid search gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our ecommerce PPC clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and paid search, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software (better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
“"Before working with Blue Corona, our website was old and basic... it really didn't match the image we wanted to portray in the market. We ended up choosing Blue Corona because they impressed us with their thorough research and understanding of our needs and our culture. The big benefit for us throughout the process was their ability to leverage their team's experience when we had an idea of what we wanted to do but didn't really know how to implement...”
“"This has by far been the best return on investment I’ve ever seen. This has opened up another door for revenue to come in. My website has turned into my best sales rep. The company markets itself!" My account manager presents all the information in a way that I can understand. She always takes my calls. She responds to my emails in a timely fashion. She helps me come up with new ideas. She is outstanding! Blue Corona provides results....”
“"We are very pleased not only with the end result, but also with the entire process of working with Blue Corona. The amount of patience, guidance, and knowledge that they displayed throughout the whole process made them a very easy and enjoyable partner to work with. We are thrilled with our new website, mobile site, and content management system. We would recommend Blue Corona for any website development or redesign project.” With 25 retail stores and six dealer locations throughout...”
“"We trust our support team at Blue Corona completely and quite frankly are involved in very little of what they do for us. They truly understand SEO and what is needed to make it work. I would say this has been the most valuable aspect of working with Blue Corona. They do so with little to no effort on our part, which allows our sales managers to focus on sales rather than SEO tasks and education. For all of these...”
“"Blue Corona measures and tracks my website and all my advertising so I know exactly what is working and what needs to be re-evaluated. They break down the data into actionable insights and clear takeaways. Before I hired them, I was getting 3 property management leads per month. Today, as a direct result of their SEO work and pay-per-click expertise, I receive over 25 leads per month and my cost per lead has actually gone down!" Rory Coakley founded Coakley Realty...”
“"Blue Corona's expertise in search engine optimization is directly responsible for driving the increase in monthly visits to our web site, producing many telephone inquiries and visits to our showroom."”
“"Both the design of the website, and the later design of our mobile website, were extremely easy and professional. In the past I had problems with web designers not understanding how I wanted the site to look and respond. Working with Chase, there were none of these issues. He really listened to my requests, asked questions to make sure he understood what I was saying, and made many suggestions of ways to improve the site in ways that had never...”
“"I used to get a couple form submissions a year—and it was all spam. Now, we’re getting leads—and they’re qualified! You can find an SEO company anywhere. With Blue Corona, you get an account rep that’s there for you. I know there’s somebody looking out for our website and helping us grow."”
“"My husband and I have each been in the business world for at least 30 years and I can honestly say that I have never worked with a team of people as wonderful as Blue Corona's. We know virtually nothing of the SEO business and they have guided us through this in a most impressive way. Tara has been our main point of contact and I truly cannot say enough things about that amazing woman. It is due to Tara and her...”
“"Our phones are ringing more and our guys are busier ever since we signed up with Blue Corona to handle our marketing. We look forward to our monthly updates and are excited to see the numbers each month of how we are doing. It is especially nice to see now when we are experiencing a lot of pressure from our competitors to try and take our customers. It’s nice to take these amazing numbers to our manager and show him...”
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.