- Digital Marketing Services
- Case Studies
Ecommerce PPC Services
Increase Sales and Online Orders with Ecommerce Paid Search Services
Your ecommerce website is not the only place you can sell your products online! There are many paid search platforms—including Google, Bing, Amazon, and more—to advertise your products and increase the number of transactions you get from the Web.
If you need help with your paid search shopping campaigns, Blue Corona is ready to help. Based on your goals, company size, and other factors, our PPC specialists will make recommendations for how your company can measurably improve your shopping campaigns.
Our PPC Management Company Is a Google Premier Partner, a Distinction Reserved for the Top 3% of North American Google Partners
When you choose us, you get the peace of mind that your PPC ads are being managed by certified Google Ads (formerly Adwords) experts and Bing Ads PPC specialists. Not only that, but you get the special perk of working with a Google Premier Partner—a distinction reserved for the top three percent of Google Partner PPC companies.
Want us to optimize your existing campaign?
LET US DO A FREE ANALYSIS OF YOUR CURRENT PPC CAMPAIGNS!
Enter your website address into the box below to let our PPC experts identify opportunities for improvement:
What's Included in Your Ecommerce Paid Search Services
Our process for PPC is similar to our approach to ecommerce marketing in general: TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT. Simply put, you can’t maximize what you fail to measure and track. Better data equals better results.
1COMPLETING A COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your products and industry
- Finding online competitors currently outranking you on the web for your services
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
2CREATING DATA-DRIVEN ADS
- Researching keywords to find what and how your customers are searching for your products
- Creating copy for high-performing ads
- Split-testing ad copy
- Conducting competitor research on ad copy
3TRACKING YOUR PPC CAMPAIGN
- Tracking average positions by campaign
- Tracking click-through-rate
- Tracking cost-per-click
- Tracking leads, calls, sales, and revenue by campaign
4MANAGING YOUR PPC CAMPAIGN
- Managing and tweaking bids for each campaign
- Monitoring keyword search queries and adjusting bidding
- Monitoring the average position, click-through-rate, and cost-per-click
- And more optimizations for campaign improvement
5SERVICES BEYOND PAID SEARCH CAMPAIGNS
- Landing page optimization
- Display advertisement campaigns
- Retargeted ads and remarketing campaigns
- LinkedIn advertising campaigns
- Paid social media marketing campaigns
Why You Need Ecommerce PPC Management
Your customers are searching for your products on sites like Google, Bing, and Amazon. By advertising on these platforms, you are maximizing your online real estate and increasing the likelihood of people purchasing your products. If you’re looking to sell more products, grow your business, and get more people to know your brand, a shopping campaign can help.
GOOGLE SHOPPING CAMPAIGNS
One of the most popular forms of ecommerce PPC is through Google Shopping Campaigns. With shopping campaigns, you can:
- Include photos of the product you’re selling (you can’t do this with text ads!)
- Automatically display prices, photos, and even promotions for your products
- Allow customers to easily find your products on the Google Shopping Channel
- And more
Interested in doing a Google Shopping Campaign? Contact us today! We’ll link the Google Merchant Center to your AdWords account and upload your store and product data.
Our Ecommerce PPC Services
When you sign up for our paid search services for your ecommerce website, we’ll:
- Design your campaign strategy – Based on your goals, we will design a custom campaign strategy for you. Whether you want to sell products in parts of the United States, or the whole world, we can create a strategy that will fit your goals.
- Set up your campaigns and continually optimize them – Our PPC specialists will create campaigns based on your goals and continuously optimize them for increased transactions.
- Measure your campaign’s performance – In order to measure ecommerce performance, we set up and use tools such as Google Analytics to measure things like return on ad spend, total revenue, revenue per transaction, and total transactions.
Why Pay for Professional Ecommerce Paid Search Services?
Pay per click is a cost-effective way to get more qualified visitors to your ecommerce website—but only if you know what you’re doing. While PPC platforms like AdWords are self-service platforms, most business owners lack the time, expertise, and tools required to maximize their paid search ROI.
At Blue Corona, our dedicated PPC specialists have years of experience in a wide range of industries—from ecommerce to home services to professional services and more. All of our PPC specialists have been Google AdWords Certified, Google Analytics Certified, and are Bing Ads Professionals and can help with all aspects of your shopping campaign—including ecommerce tracking installation, ad copy, bid adjustment, and more.
Contact us today to get started on your shopping campaign.
What Makes Blue Corona Different
Our goal is to be the best analytical, data-driven online marketing and PPC company on the planet! Unlike other PPC companies, we operate from the perspective of a business owner (our account managers have gotten to know more about business than most “paid search gurus” will ever know—call us and see).
We strive to provide superior service by offering the following to all our ecommerce PPC clients:
- A dedicated Account Manager, someone that understands business and paid search, to be your guide
- Detailed monthly reports (you can actually understand) that connect PPC performance to your bottom line
- A support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated professional copywriter
- Access to our proprietary analytics software (better data drives better results)
Our Happy Clients
"Blue Corona has been our marketing agency for over a year now. They have provided great services and strategies for accelerating our business growth. Most importantly, they are willing and able to adapt our marketing strategy to help us succeed in our industry. Our account manager has been awesome! She is and has been such an asset to Reliable Power Systems."
"Since working with Blue Corona our lead quality and profitability have skyrocketed! They give you advice on what is best for you rather what would line their own pockets. I have also been impressed by the quality of services (ad copy, amazing web design) and constant communication and tracking Blue Corona offers. Our account manager is truly a pleasure to work with. She is great at setting expectations and delivering results. I have worked with many marketing agencies and have...
"We have been partnering with Blue Corona for a couple of years now, and we are very pleased with the results. From the initial phase of learning our company's challenges and needs to the development of an effective online marketing strategy, working with the entire BC team has been a pleasure. The results have been tangible, and we're seeing an increase in leads and website visits across the board. One important asset BC brings to the table is their team's...
"I’m very happy with the progress of Blue Corona’s SEO and pay-per-click campaigns for my garage door business. Blue Corona has helped improve our online visibility and generate more leads."
"I've been with Blue Corona for over a year now. Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my business. The improvements they've made to my website, SEO, and general lead flow are so much better than previous companies I've worked with. One of the main reasons I chose them is they made decisions based on data and facts. Everything we do is measurable and they hold themselves accountable to the goals we collectively established. While all of...
"The switch to Blue Corona for our digital marketing needs was the best switch our team ever could have made. Our account manager is the best. She and her team are constantly staying a step ahead of industry trends and keeping us informed of best practices for our brand. We have seen tremendous results in a short time since beginning our partnership with Blue Corona, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with their phenomenal team."
"I work for an Ohio HVAC, plumbing, electric, and indoor air quality company. Blue Corona has been nothing but helpful. We've used their services for several years and never had any issues. They've helped us improve PPC, SEO, social media, Local Services ads, and anything in between. I would 100% recommend using their services."
"Blue Corona has proven to be an integral marketing partner for our team. They handled our website revamp, as well as have continued to work with us to optimize our SEO, create campaigns, and evaluate our lead volume. Not only have we appreciated their professionalism, but we are so thankful for their assistance in facilitating our online growth."
"I've been a business owner for seven years and have spent a lot of money with numerous digital marketing companies. My experience with many of them has been akin to burning money. Working with Blue Corona has been the exact opposite experience--more like printing money than burning money. They created a really nice-looking website for my company and, month by month, they add new content, which drives more and more traffic. And of course, there is much more being done...
"Working with Blue Corona has been such a seamless process. They are efficient, creative, and extremely responsive. I have worked with numerous companies in the past and they are by far superior."
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.